Monday, April 20, 2009

Al-Ikhsan vs Local Competitor






I think its quiet so long since my last post. Nevermind, Im still here to express my own opinion about Al-Ikhsan. Now I want to comment about other sports outlet which I think also competing to sale their brand. Anyone have went to GS Gill at Kuala Lumpur? They stood there a few decades ago as a Malaysia's largest sporting goods and accessories supplier and has emerged as the leading choice store throughout Malaysia. Yeay maybe it was but now I dont think so. Their goods are more expensive compare to Al-Ikhsan. Sure. Maybe it stated in Kuala Lumpur thats why. Plus its lack of promotion to create public awareness become their weakness to compete with other major sports outlet.

1 comment:

  1. Salam bang, a very good and pleasant opinion indeed.

    Kelemahan: Terabur giler grammar. Tak perasan ke?

    Idea to improve: Mintak orang lain check-kan grammar and technical sentence errors sebelum post kat site. I may have enjoyed reading it if not for the extensive grammatical errors.

    Thanks for the post and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete